Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May day!

We've been pretty busy since the beginning of May.

We went to Buffalo for Cinco de Mayo on May 7th. Kaida won the pool for the Kentucky Derby on a ticket her Poppy and Uncle Matt bought her. I guess she's got her Dad's luck! We left JR at home because he had to work. It was a pretty rough weekend. If I'm going to drive her alone again I'm definitely waiting until it's her bedtime.

The next weekend we went back (with JR this time) so I could go to brunch with Uncle Skip and the ladies (and Pat since it was his birthday). We went to the Roycroft which was nice.

Last weekend we stayed home. We got to celebrate Mother's day finally so that was fun. JR and Kaida went out to pick me up breakfast. She got me a book about photgraphing children so when I get my camera I'll know what I'm doing. And then we all went out shopping.

Then on Monday Mom and Aunt B came in to spend a couple days. We didn't do much but we had fun. Went to Kaida's dr. appointment on Monday then on Tuesday we worked on making a bunch of dresses that St. John's is going to send to little girls in Africa (mom's sewing machine is busted so she needed to use mine). They're pretty simple so I may need to make one for Kaida. Today we went shopping. Target and then JoAnn's to find some little embellishments for the dresses.

I like May. It's busy and exhausting but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment