Friday, February 25, 2011

Shutterfly

So I'm a pretty big fan of shutterfly. I can't remember if I signed up with them because my yahoo picture account was closing down or if I saw one of my friends using it and liked it.

Anyway, their photobooks are what I really like. I've made a couple that you can see on my share site.

But most recently I did two for Kaida's grandparents of all their current grandkids.
I did this one for Grammy and Poppy.

And this one for Grandmom and Pop Pop.

There was a groupon that I couldn't pass up. I think it was worth it.

They came out pretty nice except they seem to over saturate the pictures. I noticed it when I ordered prints from them as well. It's like they have one skin tone that they aim for and then saturate the picture until they get that tone. Unfortunately most of our pictures are of babies and they just don't have that same skin color as us old people. They're pink. Oh well.

I'll still use them until someone shows me something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment