Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hair Dresser

I'm not sure if I trust my hair dresser or not.

She seems to have been doing a pretty good job since I started going to her last year. But I've been growing it out so she hasn't had to try too hard. If I could see and reach the back of my own head I think I could have done it by myself.

She doesn't listen when I talk but so far we haven't had any miscommunications about my hair.

Also every time I go she's the only one there. It just seems odd.
She's not really nice when she answers the phone.
The salon is pretty run down.
She keeps suggesting that I get a bob. It worries me, maybe that's all she knows how to do.
She doesn't take credit cards.
She uses the same hair dryer I do.
And she's constantly curling my hair.

But on the positive side she's nice in person.
The salon is very close. walking distance close.
I never have to wait and it's pretty easy to get an appointment.
So far there haven't been any problems with my hair.

I'm just not sure if I trust her to do a drastic cut. I guess I'll try her and see how it goes. It's just hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment